The Appointment at The One Bridal Salon
During your ninety-minute appointment you and your guests will have exclusive access to the salon and all the dresses and accessories. Here are a few tips to make the most of your appointment:
Booking the appointment:
- When booking your appointment please have a couple of dates in mind, so that we can best accommodate you
- Please share (if you know) the type or style of gowns you are interested in as well as your budget and feel free to share any pictures of gowns you are particularly interested in.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment for any reason, please notify us as soon as possible so that we may open up that appointment time and accommodate someone else
Who to bring:
- Bring two to three family members or friends whose opinions you trust and whose input you value. If you are bringing a large group or need special assistance for any reason, please let us know ahead of time so we can make appropriate arrangements.
What to bring/wear:
- Any pictures, Pinterest boards of dresses that you love or would like to try
- We ask that all brides come wearing undergarments that reflect what you may be wearing on your wedding day, such as strapless bra, Spanx, etc. Nude colors are best.
- Remember that the bridal consultant will be helping you in and out of the gowns, so wear something you are comfortable in.
- Please no heavy make-up or spray tans as we want to protect our dresses
What to expect:
- A bridal consultant who will spend time talking with you about your vision for the day
- The opportunity to try on as many gowns and accessories as you like during your appointment
- Assistance with any customizations you may want for your dress
- A memorable, stress-free, relaxed shopping experience.